Australian Family Visa Lawyers

Australian Family Visas

Our experienced Immigration Lawyers can help you to reunite with your family. Australian family visas are very complex and confusing. Applicants need to ensure that they select the right visa option and that they meet the eligibility criteria, otherwise the application may be refused.

Australian family visas are essentially uniquely designed with the aim of helping immigrants to Australia bring their relatives to join them and live here permanently. The various Australian family migration streams offer a range of visa opportunities; these include, provisional and permanent parent visas, child visa and remaining relative visas and even adoption visa. Each visa subclass will have different type of benefits attached to it. Choosing the right option is important; some visas allow you to stay in Australia whilst awaiting the processing of your application, other visa types do not provide this benefit.

At Gold Migration Lawyers, we have an experienced team of Immigration Lawyers who can make strong submissions to support your application. Sound knowledge of the Migration Act 1958 (Cth) and the Migration Regulation 1994 (Cth) is important for submitting a valid and decision ready applications to the Department of Home Affairs.

Book a Consultation and let our Experienced Immigration Lawyers guide you to find the best visa option for your family today!

Call 1300 320 300 Claim your consultation


Contact Us Today

Helping People Just Like You

What matters to us most is what our clients have to say about their experience once everything has been resolved. Below are some of the messages we have received from people we’ve represented.

King Kaif
King K.
Thank you Andreas and team. The best law firm in town. i would highly recommend them for any migration n citizenship services. They were very prompt in following up with paper work for my citizenship which was complicated case. would rate them above 5 starsread more
Michael Gianoulias
Michael G.
Helped with my visa. Andreas is the best Greek agent in melbourne
tynal chruy
tynal C.
Very responsive and walked me through each steps along for the whole process.
Harry Milonakis
Harry M.
I wish I could give more than 5 stars. They are the best lawyers in Melbourne city. Andreas and Ramtin helped me so much and I couldn't have asked for a better service. Thank you so much and I will be recommending you to everyone I come more
Nima Vandi
Nima V.
Very professional and good service i met Martin about my citizenship application and he was very professional and a very experienced lawyer i highly recommended the Golden Lawyers
Samuel Burns
Samuel B.
Best in town! Very impressive team and state-of-the-art office. Andreas is the best and helped my wife get her visa in record time! I'll always appreciate your professionalism and advice that made our dreams come true.
Ameanah El-Hennawi
Ameanah E.
Amazing experience with gold migration lawyers! our partner visa (subclass 309) was granted with their assistance and advice, they are a highly professional team with over a decade of experience, and when you pay so much for a lawyer it's reassuring that this team will provide results, thank you Ramtin, Hassan, Peter and team for your amazing more
Lazaros Lefkos
Lazaros L.
Thank you very much!I can only say the best things about Gold Migration Lawyers.
Franshane Rago
Franshane R.
Genuine, client first professionals with a strong focus on delivering results.

frequently asked questions

To qualify for a Parent Visa, do all my children have to live in Australia?
No, you only have to have 50% (or more) of your children living in Australia. This way, you would meet the “Balance of Family” Test.
If I am the holder of a Parent Visa, am I able to work in Australia?

Yes, you will have full working rights, unless you hold a Sponsored Parent (subclass 870) visa.

The Visa costs and the processing times for Parent Visas are very high and long. Which other way can I bring my Parent(s) to Australia?

You can apply for a Sponsored Parent (subclass 870) visa. You can apply for up to 3 or 5 years at a time (up to 10 years maximum). It costs less and the processing times are usually less than 6 months.

What is meant by the term “Aged Parent”?

An aged parent is an individual who is of pension age in Australia. This changes regularly and can be found of the Department of Social Services website.

Who is the Child Visa (subclass 101 and subclass 802) for?

For children who have a Parent who is an Australian Citizen, a Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand Citizen.

Is an Assurance of Support (AoS) required for a Child Visa?

Sometimes it may be, depending on the circumstances. The AoS is a financial bond which is paid by an assurer to provide financial support to the Migrating Child. The assurer does not necessarily have to be the sponsor of the child.