Subclass 101/802 – Child Visa
This visa allows a child to stay in Australia permanently and live with their parents. This is a permanent visa. It lets the child stay in Australia indefinitely. The child becomes a permanent resident the day visa is granted. If the child has siblings who also want to apply, you must submit separate applications for each sibling.
The child must be:
- Biological child
- Adopted child
- Be dependent on their parent who is an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent visa holder
- Must be under 18 years old, or over 18 and under 25 years and studying full time, or over 18 years with a disability
- The child must be single
- The child must never have had a partner
- The child must not be working full time
- The child must have been studying full time since turning 18 years old
- The child must be under the age of 25 years at the time of decision
- The child must pass the health requirement
- The child must meet the character requirement
VISA APPLICATION COST
The visa cost is AUD2,665.