SUBCLASS 132 – VENTURE CAPITAL ENTREPRENEUR
This visa is for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Investment Council (AIC) (formerly known as the Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)).Claim your consultation
- You must be nominated by Australian state or Territory agency
- You must have secured at least AUD 1 million in funding for a high value business idea from Venture capital firm
- The venture capital firm must be a member of AVCAL
- The visa applicant must have entered into formal agreement with the venture capital firm
- Stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme (Medicare)
- Sponsor you relatives to come to Australia
- Apply for Australian citizenship
The visa costs AUD7,855 for the main applicant.
There is also a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you.
- Additional applicant over 18 years old: AUD3,930
- Additional applicant under 18 years old: AUD1,960
You might have to pay an extra charge for any applicant 18 years old or older who has less than functional English. The second instalment charges are:
- Main applicant: AUD9,795
- Family members: AUD4,890
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE
ELIGIBLE FOR A BUSINESS VISA!
At Gold Migration Lawyers, our incredible lawyers will ensure that your hard-earned investments will not go to waste, and that you and your family achieve your ultimate goal of obtaining your Australian Permanent Residency.Contact Us Today