Subclass 102 – Adoption Visa
Children adopted by Australian citizen may be eligible for this visa depending on the adoption arrangement. This visa allows child adopted to live in Australia permanently with their adoptive parent.Claim your consultation
- The child must be under 18 at the time of adoption
- The child must be under 18 at the time of application and at the time of decision
- Meet the health requirement
- Meet the character requirement
To be eligible to apply for an Adoption visa the child must:
- adopted (or to be adopted), with the involvement of an Australian State/Territory central adoption authority, under:
- the Hague Adoption Convention
- a bilateral adoption agreement with a competent authority of another country or
- another adoption agreement) or
- adopted by expatriate Australians who have been living outside Australia for more than 12 months before making the AH-102 visa application.
The visa costs AUD2,665 for the main applicant.
There is also a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you.
- Additional applicant over 18 years old: AUD1,330
- Additional applicant under 18 years old: AUD670