Labour Agreement Stream
This visa is for skilled workers nominated by employers who have a Labour Agreement. It lets you live and work in Australia temporarily. Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government (represented by the Department) and employers.
Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government (represented by the Department) and employers. They are generally in effect for five years.Claim your consultation
- The nomination occupation must be approved under the labour agreement between the commonwealth and employer.
- You must have 2 years of work experience in the nominated occupation.
- You must have vocational English score.
- You and family members must meet the health requirement.
- You and family members must meet the character requirement.
TYPES OF LABOUR AGREEMENTS
There are five types of labour agreements:
- Company Specific Labour agreements
- Designated area migration agreements
- Project agreements
- Global Talent scheme (GTS) agreements
- Industry labour agreements
LABOUR AGREEMENT IS CURRENTLY COVERING NINE INDUSTRY ONLY IN DESIGNATED REGIONAL AREA.
- Minister of religion
- Restaurant (fine dining)
- Work in Australia for up to 4 years for your sponsor
- Can sponsor eligible family to join you in Australia
- Eligible for Permanent residency, if meet the requirement.
The visa costs AUD2,645 for the main applicant.
There is also a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you.
- Additional applicant over 18 years old: AUD2,645
- Additional applicant under 18 years old: AUD660